cb27

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자박싱 조회 2회 작성일 2023-02-04 23:36:54 댓글 0

본문

Harrier CBX CB27/81 UK FM CB radio - One the air test & low power test

Original factory microphone \u0026 standard replacement mic compared at the end.

Mr Chippie drove along our usual 6-mile 'difficult terrain for radio' test route.

At the 5-mile point, we once again stopped \u0026 did a low power test on 0.4W. Low power was less effective on this particular day; there was interference. It goes without saying these tests are always different on different days, not just because of using different radios.

This radio is an exceptionally good performer, delivering both a full 4W transmit (0.4W on low power) and incredible receive sensitivity of 0,25uV for 12dB SINAD.

Recorded 2nd February 2023

Richard G0OJF
Richard 2E0FKC (Mr Chippie)

Lincolnshire, UK
lutonboxlife : Great video it would be great if you could get a camera on Mr chippys radio for the whole test so we can hear you on his radio for bits!!
scott savory : Love it , many thanks to you and Mr Chippy , I can see the CBX loved being up north lol. Thank you so much .
John Hunter : Great radio, just purchased a Binatone 5 star to go along with it.
Paul Chapman : Hi richard I always enjoy your air test From paul chapman at east sheen 73
It is 9:55 richard

Harrier CBX CB27/81 UK FM CB radio - service alignment

From a customer in Norwich. I've never seen deviation so low at 0.5Khz!

This radio just needed a realignment. The transmitter was doing 3W, so I brought that up to 4W, sorted out low power, pulled it back on frequency \u0026 reset the deviation. RX was an incredible 0.25Khz for 12dB SINAD \u0026 no further improvement could be achieved....I'm not surprised!

Recorded 1st February 2023

Richsrd, GOJF

Lincolnshire, UK
scott savory : Fantastic to watch my CBX being done , I look forward to seeing the on air but what a fantastic job you have done hopefully you have sorted her safe for a good many years to come and even better with that annoying crackle gone from the on off switch . Thank you so very much
MrSuperheterodyne : I don't like mobile phones either. Unfortunately my job requires me to have one. Great videos lately, as always, Richard. Appreciate them. They are always interesting. 73.
CB Radio Way Back. : I always like the ending when you flick through the 40 channels and hear bugger all..
makes you wonder who's buying all these radios and what they're doing with them..
because locally to you and around here, no ones on..
HC Weather Updates : Richard, what’s the story about your TV repair shop and customers were buying TV’s and having the screwdriver turning stuff not knowing what they were doing. I’m sure I’ve heard you mention that somewhere before. Would be interesting to hear the full story on a video maybe, about you repairing them after they had been butterknifed /played around with. What was happening, how many etc what the customers not knowing (at all what they were doing) had done to them.

I love your stories!
gezzazoom : Hi Richard, loved the video, Did you remember to clean the volume control, LOL , I wonder if you would consider putting a link to your ebay shop in the description, regards Gez....

Midland 77-104DUK CB27/81 UK FM CB radio - repair & alignment

This radio came in dead other than the LED displat lighting. Expecting dry joints under the VCO screen, I took the lids off \u0026 removed the PCB screen plate under the VCO. Yes, there were dry joints which I passen on to Mr C to sort out. Back on my bench the radio the received as far as showing a signal on the meter LED's. No TX \u0026 no audio on RX.

I then spotted messed with wiring to the microphone socket. Back to Mr Chippies bench who, after comparing this set with one of our own identical models; discoverd hat whoever rewired the mic socket had only connected the earth to the decoupling capacitors on the mic socket \u0026 not to the mic socket pins that need to be earthed.

After that, it was a straightforward re-alignment resulting in a full 4W RF output \u0026 receive at 0.84uV for 12dB SINAD.

Low power is preset on these radios \u0026 is 250mW rather than the 400mW that it's supposed to be.

Recorded 3rd February 2023

Richard, G0OJF

Lincolnshire, UK
Philip cole : Murphy's law Richard . Always the last place you look ,last bolt/screw jammed etc.
Paul Chapman : Hi richard good luck on repairing the midland 77-104duk cb 27/81 uk fm cb radio from paul chapman at east sheen 73

#cb27

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 19,074건 40 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kfoodsos.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com